Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item. This may apply to same day funeral arrangement request. We will contact you to discuss options prior to making or delivering the arrangement.
• In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color. If this necessary we will contact you to discuss options that are available and suitable prior to making the arrangements.
• If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
Note: WE will provide flowering plants with the flowers at varying degree of blooms. Due to the nature of flowering plants we are happy to exchange a plant in a container if you are not satisfy within the 24 hours after delivery. Flowers on plants will need to be deadhead and proper care is required, please follow the instructions provided or call us at the shop for assistance.
Upsy Daisy Floral Studio offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason feel free to contact us. We will either redeliver a new product, make it right or provide you with a store credit. The choice is yours!
Unfortunately, there is no refunds for funeral arrangements or returns due to the nature of business we cannot accept returns. We provide the upmost care, after delivering the arrangement we contact the funeral home to ensure that the arrangement is in good standing. If we need to replace or make adjustment we will do so on the day of delivery to the funeral home.